For-profit healthcare. Lax background checks. iPhone video filters. Shady shivs.
Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Unsane’ is his first foray into horror films and he debuts with a (camera flash) bang. Made for only a little over $1 million, Soderbergh makes a big movie with a little camera by letting actress Claire Foy (The Crown) take over the film with a varied and tense performance. The acting shines in the film and the story is engaging and doesn’t let up.
Join the TPM crew as we debate the merits of iPhone filmmaking and voluntarily commit ourselves to the podcast studio to discuss new released Unsane.
- Debate Question (01:53): The merits of iPhone filming
- Movie Review (10:42): Unsane (2018)
- What Would You Do Differently? (50:36)
- What’s the sequel? (56:26)
- Final Cut (01:00:51): Movie review scores from hosts and guests
Texas Podcast Massacre is labor of love for us as longtime horror fans. If you love horror too you can connect with us at texaspodcastmassacre.com, tweet us @TXPodMassacre, like us on Facebook or watch us on YouTube.