Welcome to the Castle Rock!
In this weekly bonus mini-series, the Texas Podcast Massacre crew discuss and review the Stephen King-inspired Hulu series Castle Rock.
This week, we dig into the eighth episode of the show entitled Past Perfect and discuss:
- Jackie Torrance flexes her arm muscles
- No one can remember the word ‘schisma’
- Bill Skarsgård remains creepy, primarily through paintings
- Castle Rock’s lack of air transportation
- Predictions for episode 9 and when things will finally get explained!
Connect with us:
Texas Podcast Massacre is a labor of love for us longtime horror fans. If you love horror films or are even an Unsuspecting Victim, you can connect with us at texaspodcastmassacre.com, tweet us @TXPodMassacre, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, see our photos on Instagram, watch our music videos on YouTube or catch our IMDB page.
Please rate and review us on all of your favorite podcast platforms like iTunes, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn Radio. If you like the show tell your friends, and if you don’t, then tell your enemies!