Welcome to the Castle Rock!
In this weekly bonus mini-series, the Texas Podcast Massacre crew discuss and review the Stephen King-inspired Hulu series Castle Rock.
This week, we dig into the seventh episode of the show entitled The Queen and discuss:
- Bill Skarsgård is the doping Russian high jumper of creepiness
- Sissy earning her acting Paycheck (and future Emmy nods)
- Mitch and Lisa get WAY in the weeds on fan theories
- J.J. Abrams is disparaged
- Predictions for episode 8 and which characters will die next
Connect with us:
Texas Podcast Massacre is a labor of love for us longtime horror fans. If you love horror films or are even an Unsuspecting Victim, you can connect with us at texaspodcastmassacre.com, tweet us @TXPodMassacre, like us on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, see our photos on Instagram, watch our music videos on YouTube or catch our IMDB page.
Please rate and review us on all of your favorite podcast platforms like iTunes, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn Radio. If you like the show tell your friends, and if you don’t, then tell your enemies!