Welcome to the Castle Rock!
In this weekly bonus mini-series, the Texas Podcast Massacre crew discuss and review the Stephen King-inspired Hulu series Castle Rock.
This week, we dig into the final episode of season 1 entitled Romans and discuss:
- Bill Skarsgård flashes the creepiest smile ever
- Mitch and Lisa get Abrams’d
- Why Jackie Torrance needs her own season
- What would we do differently
- Overall thoughts and review of the Castle Rock season 1 finale
Connect with us:
Texas Podcast Massacre is a labor of love for us longtime horror fans. If you love horror films or are even an Unsuspecting Victim, you can connect with us at texaspodcastmassacre.com, tweet us @TXPodMassacre, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, see our photos on Instagram, watch our music videos on YouTube or catch our IMDB page.
Please rate and review us on all of your favorite podcast platforms like iTunes, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn Radio. If you like the show tell your friends, and if you don’t, then tell your enemies!